Didn’t See That Coming of the Day: Amy’s Baking Company Owner Might Get Deported
It appears that Samy Bouzaglo, the Israeli-born co-owner of the now infamous Amy’s Baking Company, may be facing deportation from the United States in a two-year-long immigration case. According to local news reports, the restauranteur’s legal woes may possibly be linked to his past criminal history involving drug distribution, threats and extortion and he even managed to get himself banned from entering both France and Germany, according to an anonymous source who spoke to NBC. His wife and business partner Amy has previously had legal troubles as well, having plead guilty to the misusing a Social Security number when she applied for a $15,000 bank loan back in 2003.
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
hey followers is everyone feeling okay??? do you want some tea??? hot chocolate??? *puts in your favorite movie* *wraps you in fluffy blankets* *kisses your forehead* *whispers* i love you so much i just want everyone to be happy and safe
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
- He crossed the Tibet border w/o a visa in a vegetable truck
if i was trapped inside a room filled with explosives and the only way out was to eat a whole tomato i would die
do nearly 50,000 people really not like tomatoes
“A villain is just a victim whose story hasn’t been told.”
OR THEY’RE JUST A RAGING SOCIOPATH AND YOU CAN COMPLETELY LIKE THEM AS A CHARACTER AND EVEN SYMPATHIZE WITH THEM AT TIMES, BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN THEY’RE A ~VICTIM.
WHAT IF ONE DAY BENEDICT DECIDES ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND HE ADOPTS A TINY BABY AND BECOMES A SINGLE DAD AND ARRIVES ON SET WITH A DIAPER BAG ON ONE SHOULDER AND DROOL ALL OVER THE OTHER SHOULDER AND THERE ARE CIRCLES UNDER HIS EYES BUT AS HE LOOKS DOWN ON HIS CHILD HE SMILES THE BIGGEST SMILE AND YOU JUST KNOW THAT HE IS THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
there are 3 types of people in the world: those that call him Flynn, those that call him Eugene and those that have no clue what I’m talking about
my brother says that he will catwalk like a model across the stage at his gr 12 commencement if this post gets 5000 notes pls i need this in my life
Yeah, I don’t think that we do normal